Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1st

Here we are at the start of a new month, a new blank page in our journey through life! Hopefully a month that will bring new hope and us a step closer to achieving our goal.
Right now I'm sitting outside in my back yard, it's a warm fall evening. My DH and DD are in the garden picking tomatoes off the vine. The sound of someone with a chain-saw like machine is coming over the fence and bushes and I can hear the rumble of a plane in the distant sky.
I wonder sometimes, if there is someone somewhere thinking about what I'm thinking. Wondering what tomorrow will bring and praying for a small miracle of their very own.
As DD plays in the dirt and pulls grass out of the ground, I pray to the Lord that she may know the joys of a sibling. She is such a blessing!

No comments: