Tuesday, October 21, 2008

next apt

Tomorrow I have an apt with my RE in the morning. It's going to be some blood work and ultrasound. I've been on stims now since sunday and I have started getting twinges in my ovaries so I definately think that my follies are developing. We shall see tomorrow how big they're getting, I'm sure not a lot right now since I usually am on stims for 11 to 12 days. Currently I'm taking 2 vials of Repronex and 150ml of Gonal F. My Lupron is down to 5 units.
The Repronex is making my tummy sore, I think it's cos I don't have a lot of fat there, I have a pretty flat stomach so the needle goes all the way to the muscle. My belly looks like a pin cushion right now, I have bruises from taking low dose asprin as part of my regimen!
I'm dreaming of taking home my baby from the hospital after a healthy and uneventful 9 months, but then I immediately get worried that the IVF won't work or if it does work and I have a m/c.....
I will update everyone tomorrow after my apt to let you all know how things are progressing!

No comments: