Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update

This morning's apt went very well. RE checked my follies and they are growing appropriately. they measure around between 6mm and 9mm. I have about 10 on the right and 7 or 8 on the left. My right side always produces more eggs, the left side is lazy!
My lining looks good too at 6mm right now. I go back for another check up on saturday. The only apt available was at 7.30am, yikes, that means I have to be on the road by 6.45am so I have to get up at 6am at the latest! I'm not a morning person and usually wake up with DD around 7am and that's early enough for me! That's ok, though, it's only one day but then I have to be at work for 8.45am, it's going to be a long day!
My hormone levels came back in the normal range so my doses stay the same, so far 2 amps of Repronex and 150u of Gonal F.
Please GOD make this work for us, afterall it's in your hands!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sounds good Kaila! I have a good feeling for you this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!