Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last update before ER

My estrodial yesterday was up to 3925 and progesterone was 1.3. My lining is at 13mm with a tripple pattern.
Last night at 9pm I took my trigger shot so tomorrow I go in for my ER. I'm really excited to be getting underway with the "important stuff"!
I pray and hope that we get at least 15 or so eggs and that at least 10 fertilize so that we have a lot of embryos to choose from after the PGD is complete. Biopsying the embryos for PGD sometimes damages them so I need several good embryos to be able to choose from to transfer.
I don't know if we are going to transfer 2 or 3 this time around! I want to maximize my chances but don't want to jepordize the pregnancy! I have an incompetent cervix and have had 2 losses at 20 weeks so triplets is out of the question. Even twins would be higher risk than usual.
.... things that make you go hhhhmmmmm!

No comments: